Learn More at http://trekwithus.com/
My wife Kathy and I have been living in our 2012 Winnebago Aspect 30c for almost a year now. We've gotten questions from friends and family about our lifestyle, so I made this video to show people a little bit what it's like to live in an RV.
Answers to some FAQs:
How much does it cost to live in an RV? - I don't have an exact number, but our friend Howard at RV Dreams has tracked his costs here: http://www.rv-dreams.com/fi...
1. - Yes we live in an RV by choice. Both my wife and I made good money working in 'corporateland' and we both could continue to, but frankly the thought of it bores me to tears!
2. - I work as a web designer and affiliate marketer. I've been self employed since 2008. Kathy is a recruiter and an artist. She's also been either self employed or a contractor since 2008.
3. - Tim Ferriss' book 'The Four Hour Workweek' gave me the nudge that ultimately lead to this lifestyle.
4. - It took us 2 years from the time we started planning to finally cut the cord from the 'corporate life' and to get on the road. It took another 2 years of traveling without an RV before we decided that we'd prefer to travel in one.
5. - No, I definitely don't want to go back to a 'normal' life! We certainly could if we wanted to, but you only live once (yeah, YOLO!), so do what you love!
6. - No, my wife and I don't have kids. I don't think I'd make this choice if we did. Yeah, I know kids are flexible, but I think school and stability is important when growing up. Just my opinion.
7. There are a lot of considerations to make before moving into an RV. No-one tells you all of these things ahead of time, and it's been a major learning experience for both of us. I'll go over some of our 'learning experiences' in a post on my site and I'll probably make another video.
If you have any other questions, please ask in the comments or you can ask me directly by using the contact form on my website. Either way I'll get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks!