Learn more at https://developer.android.com/
1. Android App Bundle - The new app publishing format, the Android App Bundle, is an improved way to package your app.
2. Android Jetpack - Jetpack is a set of libraries, tools and architectural guidance to help make it quick and easy to build great Android apps.
3. Kotlin - Android KTX is launching today as part of Android Jetpack to optimize the Kotlin developer experience. Tooling continues to improve with Android Studio, Lint support, and R8 optimizations.
4. Slices - Slices are UI templates that display a rich array of dynamic, and interactive content from your app, across Android and within Google surfaces.
5. App Actions - App Actions are a new way to raise the visibility of your app to users as they start their tasks.
Watch the full “What’s new in Android” session here → https://goo.gl/LpDNrJ
Watch more Android sessions from I/O '18 here → https://goo.gl/R9L42F
See all the sessions from Google I/O '18 here → https://goo.gl/q1Tr8x
Subscribe to the Android Developers channel → http://goo.gl/GEh1ds