Watch and learn how to make a delicious one-pan salmon dinner! This Mediterranean Salmon is easy enough for busy weeknights.
½ tsp. dried basil
½ tsp. dried oregano
½ tsp. lemon pepper
4 (4-oz.) salmon fillets, skin on
1 Tbsp. olive oil
½ small onion, thinly sliced
¼ cup white wine
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 small zucchini, diced
½ cup pitted black olives, sliced
2 Tbsp. capers
Juice of ½ lemon, plus lemon slices from other half of lemon
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Mix seasonings in a medium bowl. Sprinkle over salmon; set aside.
2. Preheat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Place salmon skin-side up in skillet and add onions.
3. Cook salmon and onions for 5 minutes; turn salmon fillets over (so skin is pan-side).
4. Add white wine, tomatoes and zucchini to pan; cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add olives, capers and lemon juice to pan; cook for another minute or until fish is cooked through and flakes easily.
6. Serve with lemon slices.
More from Dish on Fish:
Subscribe on YouTube: https://goo.gl/8RGiwU
Subscribe on the blog: https://goo.gl/RN4gXU
Video styling: http://www.lavinlabel.com/