A big congratulation for the 6 global winners and 3 special prizes of the Land Rover BORN Awards Global Final 2018 announced at the London Design Museum:
- Architecture: Cino Zucchi for the Lavazza headquarters (Italy)
- Technology: Javier Goyeneche for Ecoalf (Spain)
- Sport leisure: Alexandre Fauvet for Fusalp (France)
- Fashion: Ryan and Adam Goldstones for APL (USA)
- Interiors: Michael Anastassiades for Flos (UK)
- Mobility: Will Butler-Adams for Brompton Electric bike (UK)
3 Special Prizes: Loewe Foundation (Spain), Nino Mustica (Italy), Scott Painter (USA)
The 2019 awards theme announced: ‘Desire’
New entrants can now register for the 2019 Awards at the link below: https://born.com/awards/sig...
Global Jury Members are: JC Chopin (BORN), Gerry McGovern (Land Rover), Nicole Junkermann (NJF Capital), Annelise Fard (Harrods), Deyan Sudjic (Design Museum), Michel Ogundehin (Brand Consultant).