Music: Alan Walker - Fade
I like art and I would like to show the art insides the science in uncommon way.
I have an idea of making this video since 2013, however, I have spent extremely long time to do many trials for getting the satisfied result.
In some cases, I have tried more than 100 times to get only 5-6 seconds long video.
Basically, there are lots of stories behind each the video clip. I hope you will love it.
1. 0:00 Mini bubbles over the black plate
2. 0:10 Soap film on the wand
3. 0:17 Bubble with black color background
4. 0:45 Fluorescein in water under UV light
3. 1:08 Briggs-Rauscher Reaction
6. 1:17 Soap water spray on the milk
7. 1:31 Mixture of the water and oil
8. 1:46 Zinc metal on the filter paper soaked with copper(II) sulfate
9. 1:55 Crystallisation of ammonium chloride
10. 2:00 Crystallisation of sodium acetate under polarised light
11. 2:22 Cobalt (II) chloride in sodium silicate [Chemical garden]
12. 2:29 Copper (II) chloride in sodium silicate [Chemical garden]
13. 2:33 Manganese (II) chloride in sodium silicate [Chemical garden]
14. 2:45 Glow stick solution in DEP (Diethyl phthalate)
15. 2:54 Burning lithium
16. 3:11 Plastic fork under polarised light
17. 3:26 Electrolysis for Tin(II) Chloride
18. 3:48 Paper Clip floating on the water
19. 4:06 Moving magnet below ferrofluid
Which one is your favourable section?