Blackline Safety introduces G7, the world's first total detection safety monitoring system.
G7 marks a new era in personnel monitoring, moving beyond traditional gas detection and currently-available wireless gas detection systems. It is completely self-contained and works right out of the box. G7 doesn't require expensive Wi-Fi networks or any complicated Bluetooth connections to other devices.
G7 is a true 'everything detector' that combines the latest in cellular and satellite communications, plus advanced location technology. It connects every employee on your job-sites with live monitoring personnel. Gas detection requirements are customizable via field-replaceable single and quad-gas cartridges.
• Live safety status of every employee
• Real-time alerting due to gas exposure, falls and man-down events
• Instant alerting by releasing the SOS latch
• Two-way speakerphone delivers two-way voice calling with monitoring team
• Automatic detection of falls, man-down (motionless) events and missed employee check-ins
• Deliver help to an employee's exact location via live, interactive map
• 100% web-based monitoring—no software to install
• Mass-notify your team due to hazards or the need to evacuate
• 24/7 live monitoring via Safety Operations Center and Alarm Receiving Centre partners
• Account for all personnel at safe locations / muster points
• Device configuration profiles ensure every device is correctly configured
• Device configurations are updated over-the-air—wirelessly and in real-time
• Firmware updates are automatic and also over-the-air
• All calibration and bump data is communicated over-the-air
• Simple and cost-effective dock—no more SD cards or IR transfers
• 100% compliance view of equipment calibration and usage
• Simple green-yellow-red reporting that shows when things are working correctly, when something will require attention and when something is out of compliance
• Field-replaceable gas sensor cartridges maximize ROI
• Every gas sample is geo-recorded
• Heat maps deliver proactive leak detection and planning for maintenance
• Indoor location technology with floor and site plans