In 2018, I...
- snowshoed at the foot of Ben Nevis,
- solo-hiked the Hebridean Way from Barra to Lewis and the West Island Way on the Isle of Bute,
- hiked the Speyside Way from Aviemore to Buckie,
- road tripped around Aberdeenshire,
- met artists at North East Open Studios,
- visited St Kilda,
- spotted seals in Spey Bay, on Bute and on Newburgh Beach,
- climbed a Via Ferrata in Kinlochleven,
- learned how to navigate with Girls on Hills,
- visited the new V&A Dundee,
- climbed Arthur Seat,
- hiked into sunrise at the Quiraing on Skye,
- spotted a wild otter playing in the sea,
- stayed at the remote Loch Ossian Youth Hostel,
- and turned 30 surrounded by cats at Purrple Cat Cafe in Glasgow!
Here's to 2018 - and to more adventures in 2019!
For more videos from Scotland, the UK and beyond subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/cha...
Find me on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/wa...