Watch Mumbai to Goa Angriya Cruise video & get to know about ship, online booking, route, fare, interior, rooms, reviews, infinity pool & other details.
Active on Instagram : https://instagram.com/200jo...
Buy fascinating travel merchandises here : https://teespring.com/store...
Book your online tickets here - http://angriyacruises.com/a...
Mumbai Port Trust location : https://goo.gl/maps/ymXo9As...
MORMUGAO CRUISE TERMINAL, GOA : https://goo.gl/maps/5whSJxa...
(No Uber available from here, however there are cabs easily available as you walk out from Port)
Cruise HELPLINE NUMBER (For any queries)
+91 83148 10440
Rooms costing :
1) Couple Room (Double Bed & Large Windows) Price (Per Person)* - Rs. 7,650.00
2) Couple Room (Double Bed & Port Holes) Price (Per Person)* - Rs. 7,650.00
3) Family Room (Double Bed, Kids’ Bunk, Large Window) Price (Per Person)* - Rs. 7,200.00
4) Family Room (Double Bed, Kids’ Bunk, Without Window) | Price (Per Person)* - Rs. 6,250.00
5) Luxury Pods Double Occupancy | 4650/- Price (Per Person)*
6) Luxury Pods Single Occupancy | 4650/- Price (Per Person)*
7) Dorms | 4300/- Price (Per Person)*
8) BUDDY ROOM| Price (Per Person)* - Rs. 5,300.00 (without window)
9) BUDDY ROOM | Price (Per Person)* - Rs. 6,800.00z` (with large window)
10) Bunk Room (With Windows & Common Toilet) | 5700/- Price (Per Person)*
(*) Plus Meals at Rs. 2000/- per Adult & Rs. 1000/- per Kid (Inclusive of GST).
In case, if you have selected a room with occupancy less than its capacity then one / more beds will remain empty & hence you will be charged by 70% of sum of remaining empty beds' rate as extra.
You also need to know :
1) Pets are not allowed on the ship.
2) No lifts. Amenities at different levels. A walk around the entire ship is about 4 km. Motorized wheelchairs are being sourced out to be used on staircases to make the cruise disabled-friendly in the near future.
3) Pregnant women are not allowed after 6 months of pregnancy. Infants below 06 months of age are not allowed onboard.
4) Baggage permissible limits - You are allowed to carry 25 kgs as check-in baggage and 10 as cabin baggage per person. Please note: For children below 12 years 25 kgs is permitted on board per child.
5) There is no Wi-Fi. Internet access is as per availability of mobile network.
6) Each room is equipped with sufficient number of life jackets with instructions on how to wear them. In case of emergency, the crew will also assist you in locating and wearing the life jackets.
7) Smoking allowed only in designated areas. No Smoking strictly in state rooms or any other air conditioned enclosed areas not designated for smoking. Non adherence can lead to prosecution.
8) Outside food or drinks, including water, are NOT allowed.
9) Paid Booking is required for Spa & No laundry service available.
10) Some rooms have attached bathrooms. For others, a common bathroom facility is available. In case of occupied bathrooms, you can use the common bathrooms on other deck-side or pool deck.
11) You can host weddings & events also on board.
Indian Train Journey Videoshttps://goo.gl/HEtaop
Leh Ladakh Trip 2018 Vlogshttps://goo.gl/wqC6pS
Let's connect -
► Subscribe! - https://goo.gl/BwbGvd
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/200jour...
► Facebook: https://www.fb.com/200Journ...
Airbnb is the best way to rent unique, local accommodations in Mumbai & Goa on any travel budget. Get ₹2,200 off your first trip of ₹5,000 or more.
When you sign up using this link - https://www.airbnb.co.in/c/...
you get ₹2,200 in travel credit. Valid only for new Airbnb guests!
If you wish to sponsor this channel visit
Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/200...
And if you are content creator you can create your Patreon account using this link - https://patreon.com/invite/...
If there is anything else you wish to share kindly drop it in the comments sections.
SUBSCRIBE & do hit the bell icon.