Mother Teresa is the most popular and at the same times most questionable Catholic cloister adherent of the twentieth century.
- Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu was conceived on 27 August 1910 in Skopje or Skopje.
- She had a senior sibling and a sister whom she was connected to in youth, other than her mom.
- She went to Ireland in 1928 to join the Institute of the Blessed Virgin Mary however not long after chose to come to India to join the Sisters of Loreto.
- On 24 May 1931, she took her pledges as a religious woman and transformed her name to Teresa.
- From her room window she could see the slums of Moti Jhel.
- This led her to open the home for destitute…. Nirmal Hirday and Shishu Bhawan.
- Her minor figure and her wrinkled face got to be a standout amongst the most commonplace appearances of the twentieth century.
- Honors Came with hardly a pause in between: Padmashre; Pope John XXIII Peace Prize; Nobel Peace Prize; Bharat Rama and some more.
- In disdain of all the feedback and threat, Mothers corona has stayed in place.
- A humble figure got to be a standout amongst the most acclaimed identities of our age.
- When she passed on 13 September 1997, at the age of eighty-seven at Calcutta, it ended the life of a person whom we all remember with respect.