Learn how to draw the front and side view of the human head/face drawn step by step using the Loomis method, plus I added some of my own techniques here and there.
Please excuse my raspy voice. I'm still getting over a cold :)
PART 2: https://www.youtube.com/wat...
TOOLS AND REFERENCES ⬇️
- Andrew Loomis' Book: https://amzn.to/2Wpe5fw
- Blue Crayola pencil crayon
- Mechanical pencil: https://amzn.to/2JUD83y
- 4B Pentel Ain lead: https://amzn.to/2EpZx56
- Styrofoam ball
- Fine Tip Sharpie Marker: https://amzn.to/2YG46jv
- Kneadable Eraser: https://amzn.to/2M5tVYV
- Skull app: 3D Skull Atlas
- Random sketching paper
- SmudgeGuard Glove: https://amzn.to/2YLPsr7
PLAY DOH RECIPEhttps://www.youtube.com/wat...
🔥🔥 SKIP TO...
Tools - 0:28
Front facing head - 1:09 Ears - 4:37 Eyebrows - 7:25 Nose - 8:18 Eyes - 9:06 Lips - 10:39 Head shape - 12:45 Hair - 14:33
Side facing head - 16:23 Ear - 19:05 Nose - 20:30 Mouth - 21:30 Chin - 21:45 Eyebrow - 22:14 Eye - 22:28 Head shape - 23:16 Hair - 23:28
This content contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase through the link, I will make a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps fund free tutorials on the RFA channel and website. Thank you for your support!