OneCNC is now shipping OneCNCXR8
Significant developments in CAD and CAM functionality are included in the latest release of OneCNC CAD-CAM, give users additional speed and quality throughout their design and machining processes.
OneCNC updates in OneCNCXR8 are focusing on the user experience and adding enhancements to allow customers to speed up their design and manufacturing process.
Examples of these include:
• New large file speed of processing and loading.
• New Model Aware for CAD database items allowing realtime data information.
• New tool path methods including the ability to custom select pocket finish styles.
• New 3D Drawing ability displaying model based definition documentation
• New and enhanced toolpath calculation speeds incorporating Active Cut Technology
• New Lathe Toolpathing to allow better optimisation and Sandvik Prime Tooling
• New Lathe Smart Boundary support for forgings and castings
• New Milling Finishing toolpaths to speed and enhance the part finish quality
• New Milling Finishing toolpaths with tool cutter compensation with collision control
• New Milling Multiple Pocket selection and control
• New Milling and Lathe tool and holder collision control