DRC is powerful virtual analog polyphonic synthesizer that recreates the characteristic sound of an analog synthesizer. DRC aims to reproduce the special characteristic of the most cherished analog synthesizers by proving a minimal but powerful set of parameters, for limited but incredible sonic capabilities. Designed with portability in mind, it’s sound engine is common to all platforms sounding exactly the same whether you use it on VST, iOS or Android. With the cloud preset sync technology, DRC enables you to sync patches across devices effortlessly. With this powerful feature, you to start the creative process on one device and continue on another, seamlessly.
- Up to 8 voices
- Two main oscillators, one sub-oscillator and one noise source
- Detune, sync and ring modulation
- 4 pole self resonant low pass Ladder Filter
- 2 pole multi-mode filter (LP, HP, BD, NOTCH)
- 2 LFO's and 2 analog modeled envelope generators
- Stereo Tape Delay with time modulation
- Lush Stereo Reverb with modulation and self growing decay
- True stereo, analog modeled multi mode chorus
- Arpeggiator with 4 modes, tempo sync and hold function
- MIDI compatible (in/out/ext sync/clock out)
- Audiobus and Ableton Link ready (iOS only)
For detailed operation information and requirements please visit https://www.imaginando.pt/p...
Download DRC for Desktop demo from: https://www.imaginando.pt/p...