PBR Rocks is a rocks package that you can use for desktop and also for mobile. Contains additional shaders options, that allow you to customize the look of the rocks creating unique rocks.
There are 3 variants of rocks. With moss, with sand and snow. Each rock uses the same basic texture in all 3 variants. The difference is that they are blended with different textures and have different properties on materials, depending on the environment.
• NEW! Added HD and LW SRP Templates for Unity 2019.
• NEW! Added compatibility with AG Global system. Now the package is compatible with Winter Environment and will be compatible with the next Nature Packages that will be launched in the future.
• NEW! Using AG Global system you can control the snow/sand/moss amount both locally for each material and also globally across the scene.
• NEW! Added prefabs ready to be used with Vegetation Studio & Vegetation Studio Pro.
• NEW! Albedo/NM/AO/Smoothness/Mask and Height maps for all the ground textures. The textures are compatible with the Unity Terrain 2018.3 and external terrain tools, such as CTS and MegaSplat.
• Amplify Shader Editor support (v1.6.7).
• Amplify Shader Functions included.
• You can customize the material and creating unique rocks.
• Support SM2 on low versions of the shaders (except DirectX9).
• High and mobile version.
• Only one atlas for the base texture in mobile version.
• LODs for all rocks meshes.
• PBR textures.
• High resolution textures (4k).
• Support VR (tested with google cardboard).
• Additional shaders with projection on the y-axis.
• High and low versions for the shaders (PBR/Blinn-Phong).
• Uses the same illumination as the unity standard shader.
• Online Documentation.
To keep in touch with my following assets, don’t forget to follow my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AN...