नमस्कार दोस्तों खेतिगाड़ी अग्री टॉक में आपका बहोत बहोत स्वागत, मैं प्रवीण तो चलिए हम देखते है कुछ अग्री और मेकनाझेशन इंडस्ट्री के अप्डेट्स
महाराष्ट्र सरकार ने किसानों की बुवाई और फसल काटने में सुधार करने में मदद करने के लिए ड्रोन का उपयोग करने का फैसला किया है
महिंद्रा एंड महिंद्रा एक नए ट्रैक्टर पर काम कर रहा है जिसकी क़ीमत 2 लाख रुपये से कम रहेगी, कंपनी उम्मीद करती है कि छोटे और सीमांत किसानों को मशीनीकृत खेती करने के लिए इससे प्रोत्साहित किया जाएगा।
* Future group ties up with USAID horticulture & agriculture marketing programme
Future group, through its various retail formats including Big Bazaar, is collaborating with USAID Commercial Horticulture and Agricultural Marketing Programme (CHAMP) to deliver mutual benefits to Indian consumers and Afghanistan horticultural producers
* India may see another bumper harvest better than last year’s
Major crops have been planted on 104.16 million hectares so far this kharif season against an estimated 103.95 million hectares last year
* Cabinet okays Rs 15,053 crore new procurement policy to assure MSP to farmers the government Wednesday announced a Rs 15,053-crore procurement policy allowing states to choose a compensation scheme and rope in private agencies for procurement to ensure a remunerative price to farmers.
* Andhra Government issues notice on Glyphosate ban
Glyphosate is a commonly used herbicide that controls broadleaf weeds and grasses. Finally, the government of Andhra Pradesh has issued a notification on imposition of restrictions on usage of Glyphosate formulations in the state.
*South India tea production may be down by 25 million kg this year
Torrential rain in Kerala in July-August may pull down the total tea production in South India by 25 million kg during the year, which is expected to reflect on the overall tea production in the country.
* Govt, FAO launch green agri project in 5 states with USD 33.5 mn grant The USD 33.5 million project is being funded by the GEF and implemented by the government of India (agriculture and environment ministries) and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
* Rs 65,634.93 crore released so far under PMKSY for 93 irrigation projects
The government has released more than Rs 65,000 crore so far for 93 prioritised irrigation projects under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) through long-term irrigation fund
* Maharashtra govt plans to use drones in agriculture
Maharashtra government has decided to introduce drones to help farmers improve sowing and harvest of crops
* Mahindra & Mahindra working on tractor that costs less than Rs 2 lakh
Mahindra & Mahindra is working on a new tractor that costs less than Rs 2 lakh, which the company hopes will encourage small and marginal farmers shift to mechanised farming and open a huge market for it.
Website - https://khetigaadi.com
#Tractor #Khetigaadi #Tractorin2lac #Farmimplement #Tractorprice #AgriTalk