This is an updated video of the most common issues I've seen when sending file to your calculator.
Index: (Ctrl+F is your friend)
* 0:17 -Connectivity errors:
0:23 -Make sure your calculator is turned on
0:31 - Make sure you have the right TI-Connect (and how to install the correct one)
1:30 - Push the cable into the calculator harder
1:47 - Try a different cable
1:55 - Make sure only one connectivity software is installed. (And how to uninstall wrong software)
2:31 - Reinstall TI-Connect CE
* 2:46 - Failure to send errors:
2:52 - Not for you error
3:05 & 3:20 - Invalid error (see also 5:14)
3:24 - How to extract files from a .zip folder
4:05 -🚫 (file wont send with drag and drop)
* 4:24 - Syntax error
* 5:14 - Invalid error (see also 3:05 &3:20)
* 5:27 - Memory errors:
5:27 - When sending files to your calculator
5:44 - How to send files to Archive memory instead of RAM (NOTE: unless you have OS 5.3 or above, you must put the program into the RAM to run. See 5:58 to see how to put the file back into RAM)
5:58 - When running a program
6:59 - Need Doors error (and where to get it, NOTE: Doors for the CE has not been released yet. Release date is likely to be in a few years. You can check the progress of Doors here: https://www.cemetech.net/fo...
... *DO NOT ASK FOR A PROGRESS UPDATE OR A RELEASE DATE* )
* 7:52 - Bad Token error
* 8:12 - Need Libload error
* 8:59 - Library version error (outdated libraries and how to update them)
* 9:50 - GraphC
* 10:14 - ReadMe.txt ( *Please actually read it!* )
* 10:32 - What to do if nothing in video helped and *how to report your issue*
* 10:46 - Credits (Thanks to everyone who helped me make this updated video!)
C Libraries: http://tiny.cc/clibs
Emulator: CEmu- https://ce-programming.gith...
Cellar 3D preview-Patrick Davidson: https://www.cemetech.net/pr...
Hold The Bridge-Harry Callaghan: https://www.youtube.com/wat...
Fabcat-Vulkan Animations: https://www.youtube.com/wat...
Brittle Rille-Kevin MacLeod: https://www.youtube.com/wat...