The Cossatot 600’s compact flashlight design fits nicely in a pocket or backpack. Measuring less than four inches in length, and weighing 2.3 ounces, this handheld flashlight delivers a maximum 600 lumens, a maximum runtime of 50 hours, four brightness levels and three flashing modes, including rescue beacon. Designed for easy operation, this flashlight’s side switch controls all lighting modes and the tail switch controls the power. The Cossatot 600 LED flashlights are USB rechargeable and comes with one RCR123A rechargeable battery.
Performance: Maximum output of 600 lumens. Maximum runtime of 50 hours. Four modes plus Strobe, SOS and Rescue Beacon.
Size: Length: 3.89” Head: 1.1” Diameter: 1”
Weight: 2.4 oz. (68.4g) excluding batteries
Battery: One RCR123A Rechargeable Li-Ion battery (included)
Includes: Cossatot 600 flashlight, RCR123A Li-ion rechargeable battery, USB charging cable, holster, user manual, coated steel pocket clip, two spare o-rings, and replacement rubber tail cap
• USB Rechargeable
• Utilizes high-performance CREE XP-L LED with a life of 50,000 hours
• Glass Lens with double-sided anti-reflective coating
• Body is corrosion resistant, military-grade, CNC machined, aircraft-quality Type III hard anodized aluminum alloy
• Removable coated steel pocket clip
• Waterproof to IPX-8 standard, 2 meters for 30 minutes
• Dual switch operation; tactical tail switch provides momentary activation and turns light on/off; side switch changes modes
• Recall memory function allows the light to turn on in the last mode used
• Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
See more at: https://www.factorequipment...