SUBSCRIBE to our channel by clicking this link: http://www.youtube.com/c/Ma...
Every 36 seconds, decisions are made that affect generations. There are an average of 2,400 divorces EACH DAY in the United States alone. We intend to stop that.
Marriage Helper, formed in 2011, is a continuation of the work Joe Beam and his team have put forth since 1994. At Marriage Helper, we are continually examining trends and relationships to find new and innovative ways to help marriages work better. Marriage problems are not static and neither are we. We don’t dance around the real issues; marital sex and intimacy, affairs, resentment, money, and other issues. Our focus is on using the very latest and proven ways to save marriage.
OUR MISSION: to guide couples through the process of falling in love, growing in love and rescuing lost love.
• Empathy- understanding our client’s feelings
• Compassion- identifying with our client’s sense of loss and sorrow and a desire to alleviate the pain
• Caring- having a genuine concern about our clients
• Listening- not to just hear but to listen to our clients and allow them to talk about their feelings
• Hope- offering our clients a feeling that what is wanted can be had and that events will turn out for the best
• Confidentiality- to protect our client’s trust with personal and intimate information
• Integrity- to provide our clients with honesty and strict adherence to moral and ethical principles.
Working heart-to-heart and face-to-face with struggling couples over the last two-plus decades has contributed to our deeper understanding of marital issues and individual personalities. Thorough study and intense research reveals there are a variety of root similarities with which couples struggle. That enlightenment led to the development of Marriage Helper 911, a highly successful process that helps couples understand how they can get past their problems and fall in love all over again.
Far from cookie cutter, the process application becomes very personal and motivating, addressing every marriage as unique. Over 200,000 people have allowed us to help and there is hope as long as you are willing to try. Give us a chance to get to know you and listen. Saving marriages is our mission.
See more information by visiting Marriagehelper.com or call us at (866) 903-0990
Be sure SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube channel to see all of the new content that we produce that can help you and your marriage!