Play on Steam: http://store.steampowered.c...
We’ve spent a year in Closed Beta working with our Steam Early Access players to make Brawlhalla the game it is today. We’ve grown to over half a million active monthly players, seen a fierce competitive community emerge, greatly expanded the scope of our game, and are now opening the gates to everyone who wants to brawl.
Brawlhalla is the first (that we know of) 100% Free to Play fighting game that uses the F2P model of games like League of Legends, Smite, and Heroes of the Storm.
- 4 or 8 person Free For All, 1v1, 2v2, 4v4, Online or Offline, Casual or Ranked
- Worldwide NA, EU and SEA servers with rollback netcode
- Gameplay designed from the ground up for online play
- Easy to pick up, impossible to master
- Ever expanding roster of legends to chose from
- A fierce but welcoming competitive community, with a constantly shifting competitive meta
- A dev team that supports the game with regular bi-weekly updates
- Rewatch your finest matches with an automatic replay feature
- 100% Free to Play fighting game on the League of Legends/Smite model
We’ve designed Brawlhalla from the ground up to play smoothly online. We’ve also streamlined mechanics from other platform fighters to make it easy to pick up and to change main characters. We’re constantly adjusting balance and slowly adding new mechanics to the game to raise the competitive ceiling. We’ll continue expanding Brawlhalla by adding new characters, weapons, maps, and game modes for as long as players want to keep brawling.
As always, community feedback is incredibly important to us and will continue to be throughout the lifespan of the game. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or hit us up on your favorite social media platform.