Purchase it here! With source assets (fbx, obj, textures files)http://www.purepolygons.com...
Or on the Unreal Marketplace herehttps://www.unrealengine.co...
Create entire nature environments, from winter to summer, with trees, lakes, ice, snow, tons of foliage, global wind, and whatever else you can imagine procedurally!
*Includes Unreal 4 Files
*Source Files (FBX,OBJ Models - TGA Textures)
- Demo scene to show use of assets and placement in a final looking scene
- Overview scene to show again more variations of assets and uses of the blueprints and materials
- Spline Generated trees, branches, roads, and more!
- Procedurally Generated Snow Build-up on assets
- Procedural Realtime Ice Formation on water and lakes
- Procedural Water surface with changing ripple direction and intensity based off of wind
- Procedural Falling snow FX with scalable wind speed, direction, and intensity
- Lowpoly Pine Tree Alpha Cards included for environment background
- Terrain blended materials
- Turn tessellation on or off for almost all assets
- Paint foliage in engine with the Unreal foliage tools
- Over 200 Total (UE4 Content Files)
- Over 70 Textures
- Over 60 Materials, Functions, and Parameters
- Over 50 Meshes
- Optimized assets with scaleable quality features inside of the material instances
- All of the necessary assets have LOD's that cut the geo down by at least half at each LOD
- Assets range between (2 Tri's - 220,000 Tri's)
- Average Texture size of 4096x4096 with some reaching up to 8k. Feel free to scale these for quality and performance
- Generally include (Albedo Map, Specular, Roughness, AO, and Displacement map)
Intended Platform: Unreal Engine 4.12 - Current Build
*This pack is almost 4GB and with all features enabled is recommended for higher-end PC's. The texture sizes at 8k and 4k and features can still be lowered or disabled to run on a wider variety of machines for your project. All features are recommended for best results*
Pine Branches and Eldeberry Bushes: Colin Valek
MUSIC: Sepia Productions / Great Things To Come