This is a read along of the original book, The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beattrix Potter. (Slightly abridged) The Tale of Peter Rabbit is a British children's book written and illustrated by Beatrix Potter that follows mischievous and disobedient young Peter Rabbit as he is chased about the garden of Mr. McGregor. The 1991 movie is just as delightful where we see Peter Rabbit's mother telling him to stay out of Farmer McGregor's garden, but Peter resisting…and almost ending up in a rabbit pie! (With Carol Burnett, one of my absolute favorite actresses!)
♡ For other children storybook read alouds, click here to subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/L...
Artist: Kevin MacLeod
Title: “J. S. Bach: Brandenburg Concerto No4”
Links to our Read Aloud Books for Kids :
1- The Three Little Pigs : https://youtu.be/UN-73zQtNC0
2- Jack and the Beanstalk : https://youtu.be/FD-gVMzXA_Q
3- The Tale of Benjamin Bunny : https://youtu.be/V5EmLUGyJ4s
4- Gulliver’s Travel : https://youtu.be/T_NVlVlSaFc
5- Swiss Family Robinson : https://youtu.be/FF3EDgt0684
6- Jack Sprat Nursery Rhyme : https://youtu.be/7Cv2OtlrH3o
7- King John and Prince Arthur : https://youtu.be/BGWsyG6YQAQ
8- The Gingerbread Man: https://youtu.be/dHpXCMT3M8c
9- Thumbelina https://youtu.be/vRkumDGKz_Y
10- Sleeping Beauty : https://youtu.be/h2U2A2ShKlk
11- Rumpelstiltskin : https://youtu.be/_-D6HXYQ6R0
12- Chicken Little : https://youtu.be/JBiUZyb2Ab8
13 - Hansel and Gretel (Part One) : https://youtu.be/pIpQtGasETM
14 - The Three Billy Goats Gruff : https://youtu.be/Q7SxEzH1iaE
15 - The Bremen Town Musicians : https://youtu.be/DviYDtFG9mI
16 - The Hare and the Tortoise : https://youtu.be/EO1DJ6H8cVU
17 - Casey Jones : https://youtu.be/HLJgZlQbtCE
18 - Rapunzel : https://youtu.be/yAuxW9tHs1Y
19 - The City Mouse and the Country Mouse : https://youtu.be/Gd0FGjsoKKI
20 - Hansel and Gretel (Part Two) : https://youtu.be/PizWtJetTJQ
21 - The Little Red Hen : https://youtu.be/h_DiQtfR51M
IMPORTANCE OF READING ALOUD
• Reading books aloud to kids is widely recognized as the single most important activity leading to language development. Among other things, reading aloud builds word-sound awareness in children, a potent predictor of reading success.
• Reading aloud to young children is not only one of the best activities to stimulate language and cognitive skills; it also builds motivation, curiosity, and memory. Bardige, B. Talk to Me, Baby!(2009), Paul H Brookes Pub Co.
• Reading aloud to kids stimulates language development even before a child can talk. Bardige, B. Talk to Me, Baby!(2009), Paul H Brookes Pub Co.
• The nurturing and one-on-one attention from parents during reading aloud encourages children to form a positive association with books and reading later in life.
• Children that read along to books have the opportunity to practice listening - a crucial skill for kindergarten and beyond **Copyright information**
The material shown in this video is owned by the book author and illustrator.
This work is based on an original work of the Core Knowledge® Foundation made available through licensing under a Creative Commons AttributionNonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. This does not in any way imply that the Core Knowledge Foundation endorses this work