This is a read along/read aloud story time of the famous Fable, “The City Mouse and the Country Mouse” where we learn the moral: There’s no place like Home!!
♡ For other children storybook read alouds, click here to subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/L...
♡ SHOUT OUT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cha...
Artist: Kevin MacLeod
Title: “Sheep may safely graze” by J.S. Bach
Links to our Read Aloud Books for Kids :
1- The Three Little Pigs : https://youtu.be/UN-73zQtNC0
2- Jack and the Beanstalk : https://youtu.be/FD-gVMzXA_Q
3- The Tale of Benjamin Bunny : https://youtu.be/V5EmLUGyJ4s
4- Gulliver’s Travel : https://youtu.be/T_NVlVlSaFc
5- Swiss Family Robinson : https://youtu.be/FF3EDgt0684
6- Jack Sprat Nursery Rhyme : https://youtu.be/7Cv2OtlrH3o
7- King John and Prince Arthur : https://youtu.be/BGWsyG6YQAQ
8- The Gingerbread Man: https://youtu.be/dHpXCMT3M8c
9- Thumbelina https://youtu.be/vRkumDGKz_Y
10- Sleeping Beauty : https://youtu.be/h2U2A2ShKlk
11- Rumpelstiltskin : https://youtu.be/_-D6HXYQ6R0
12- Chicken Little : https://youtu.be/JBiUZyb2Ab8
13 - Hansel and Gretel (Part One) : https://youtu.be/pIpQtGasETM
14 - The Three Billy Goats Gruff : https://youtu.be/Q7SxEzH1iaE
15 - The Bremen Town Musicians : https://youtu.be/DviYDtFG9mI
16 - The Hare and the Tortoise : https://youtu.be/EO1DJ6H8cVU
17 - Casey Jones : https://youtu.be/HLJgZlQbtCE
18 - Rapunzel : https://youtu.be/yAuxW9tHs1Y
IMPORTANCE OF READING ALOUD
• Reading books aloud to kids is widely recognized as the single most important activity leading to language development. Among other things, reading aloud builds word-sound awareness in children, a potent predictor of reading success.
• Reading aloud to young children is not only one of the best activities to stimulate language and cognitive skills; it also builds motivation, curiosity, and memory. Bardige, B. Talk to Me, Baby!(2009), Paul H Brookes Pub Co.
• Reading aloud to kids stimulates language development even before a child can talk. Bardige, B. Talk to Me, Baby!(2009), Paul H Brookes Pub Co.
• The nurturing and one-on-one attention from parents during reading aloud encourages children to form a positive association with books and reading later in life.
• Children that read along to books have the opportunity to practice listening - a crucial skill for kindergarten and beyond **Copyright information**
The material shown in this video is owned by the book author and illustrator.
This work is based on an original work of the Core Knowledge® Foundation made available through licensing under a Creative Commons License. This does not in any way imply that the Core Knowledge Foundation endorses this work