Speak Japanese with a native ^.^http://go.italki.com/japane...
(You'll get 10$ in credits by clicking the link.)
In this lesson we'll learn words & phrases you should avoid.
There are LOTS of words that learners use but are actually RUDE / CRINGEY in Japanese.
If you learn Japanese just using dictionaries, Google Translate and textbooks, you end up sounding RUDE AND WEIRD D:
Do you know how to say these things in Japanese PROPERLY?:
- I love you.
(Phrase you get from the Google Translate is NOOOO!)
- I'm happy to be your friend.
- Thank you. (Arigatou is rude!)
- Lots of ways to say the word "you"
- "Well done" (yoku dekimashita - looking down at someone)
- Imperative (e.g. たべろ！いけ！） vs Request form (e.g. たべて！いって！）
- How to SWEAR / Japanese Swear Words
- I feel bad. (Does かわいそう mean "it LOOKS cute"???)
and MUCH MORE ★
P.S. Japanese can be very different depending on the region.
What I'm teaching is the standard (hyoujungo) Japanese that's used in Tokyo / Kanto region. ^^
★★Want longer lessons? ★★
Support me on Patreon -https://www.patreon.com/jap...
★★Do you want to learn Japanese from ANIME? Watch this!!★★https://youtu.be/5zafsjXCmx4
Hope you enjoy it!
Please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and LIKE the videos :)
Read more articles on the grammar - http://www.japaneseammo.com/