FULL RECIPE DOWN BELOW
CHECK OUT my The BEST Chicken Stew (secret Fitgurlmel recipe) EVER: https://youtu.be/V1ph0_sDyxA
CHECK OUT my video on how to figure out your macros: https://youtu.be/r_RBk5ymdu4
Outfits by Gymshark: https://gym.sh/Shop-FitGurlMel
Kimera coconut oil + coffee: http://bit.ly/KimeraCoconutOil
1) Put water to boil in a big pot!
2) Cut your Japanese sweet potatoes in half
3) Throw in the boiling water and leave there until they are soft but not overly soft (about 20ish minutes)
4) Let your potatoes cool down in the fridge or freezer for about 10 minutes before the next step!
PRO TIP: Whenever you boil carbs such as potatoes or pasta, add some salt to bring the water to a boil faster!
1) Cut your potatoes to your desired shape and size, then place on top of a baking sheet or cast iron pan.
2) Drizzle some coconut oil on your potatoes, and add salt or any other condiment you like.
3) Place your baking sheet/pan on the grill on medium-low fire and flip after about 10-15 minutes; leave your potatoes there for about 20-30 minutes total.
If you want to use your oven, just place the baking sheet in the oven at 400 degrees for about 30-40 minutes or until your potatoes are nice and golden!