Dr. David Samadi is a board certified urologic oncologist trained in open traditional and laparoscopic surgery and is an expert in robotic prostate surgery.
He has dedicated his distinguished career to the early detection, diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer and is considered one of the most prominent surgeons in his field.
Why choose Dr. David Samadi?
• Over 6,500 successful robotic prostate surgeries
• Developed his own advanced SMART prostate cancer surgery technique
• 89% of patients are cancer free after robotic prostatectomy*
• Patients who experienced normal continence prior to surgery should regain function within 12-13 months
• 83% of patients regain sexual function
• Fellowships in open, laparoscopic and robotic prostate surgery
• Entire procedure is performed by Dr. David Samadi
• Minimal blood loss (no transfusion necessary)
• Personalized care before and after the procedure
• Always operates with the same team
Dr. David Samadi is the Chairman of Urology & Robotics Surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital.
He's also a Fox News Medical-A-Team Contributor & Professor of Urology at Hofstra Northshore LIJ School of Medicine.
Dr. David Samadi Prostate Cancer Center is situated at 485 Madison Avenue, 21st Floor, New York, NY 10022 | Phone: +1-212-365-5000 (https://goo.gl/maps/mfansYf...
Connect with Dr. David Samadi: