** More détail on the test: All test were performed with traction control ON. Certain SUV will require small throttle input to get over the hill, the CR-V required full throttle applied to get over this hill. This test is made to show how the Real Time AWD will react under the hard circumstance and it doesn't change the fact that the CR-V is an awesome compact SUV.
They are more popular than ever and everybody wants a compact SUV! For 2017 the completely redesigned 2017 Honda CR-V sure packs a lot of new technology but, more than ever, a dynamic driving feeling! We had the chance to try a Honda CR-V Touring fully loaded with a ton of features like:
- New Powertrain and Chassis Technology ( 190hp )
- Continuously variable transmission
- Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System
- 18" aluminum-alloy wheels
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- LED daytime running lights
- 331-watt Premium audio system
- and more!
If security is important for you, the 2017 Honda CR-V earned TOP SAFETY PICK+Vehicles from the IIHS crash test results! Also, the turbocharged engine delivers good acceleration for its class! With that aggressive styling and a superb and improved interior design, will the CR-V get to the top of our most favorite compact SUV's?
Here is the first part of our famous "Most complete review EVER" of the 2017 Honda CR-V Touring! THERE IS MORE TO COME! Feel free to share us what you want us to show you!
2017 Honda CR-V Playlist:https://www.youtube.com/pla...
1st Part: Exterior Walkaroundhttps://youtu.be/ouXODAustTo
2nd part: Interior Walkaroundhttps://youtu.be/oqsg06jj_qM
3rd part: Specs and Road handlinghttps://youtu.be/cU0Cu3w-9RE
4th part: Top Compact SUV'S of 2017: Honda CR-V VS | Chevrolet Equinox | Ford Escape | GMC Terrain | Hyundai Tucson | Jeep Cherokee | Kia Sportage | Mazda CX-5 | Mitsubishi Outlander | Nissan Rogue | Subaru Forester | Toyota RAV4 | Volkswagen Tiguanhttps://youtu.be/JA5ELVC3aBg
5th part: The good and the bad!https://youtu.be/ouXODAustTo
6th part: Real Time AWD Diagonal Test https://youtu.be/7B0VpJGdz40
7th Part 0-60mph / 0-100kmhhttps://youtu.be/3RiUA1BhFhQ
8th part: Rolling Shotshttps://youtu.be/UX9ZLcSJEXc
- Model Tested: 2017 Honda CR-V Touring
- Engine: 4-Cylinder | 1.5L | Single-Scroll MHI TD03 Turbo (18.5 psi) | Internal Wastegate | Direct Injection
- Power: 190hp @ 5,600 rpm / 179lb-ft @ 2,200-5,000 rpm
- AWD: Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System
- Transmission: CVT with Sport Mode
- Wheels: 18” Aluminium Alloy with 235/60R18 103H Tires.
- Brake: Power-assisted Ventilated front disc 11.1 in. / Solid rear disc 10.2 in.
- Fuel Economy ( L/100km): 8.7L ( City ) / 7.2L ( Highway)
- Fuel Recommended: Regular Unleaded
- Price: 26,890$ - 38,290$
- Chevrolet Equinox
- Ford Escape
- GMC Terrain
- Hyundai Tucson
- Jeep Cherokee
- Kia Sportage
- Mazda CX-5
- Mitsubishi Outlander
- Nissan Rogue
- Subaru Forester
- Toyota RAV4
- Volkswagen Tiguan
So check out our this part of THE MOST COMPLETE review EVER of the 2017 Honda CR-V!
Do you like it?
You like? Click on "Thumbs Up"!!
Questions? Add a comment!
Do you want more? Click on "Subscribe"!
CarQuestion YouTube channel ( English): http://www.youtube.com/c/Ca...
QuestionAuto chaîne YouTube (Français): http://www.youtube.com/c/Qu...
AutoPerguntas Youtube (Em Português):http://www.youtube.com/c/Au...
Facebook: Car Question ( English )https://www.facebook.com/Ca...
Facebook : Question Auto ( Français ) https://www.facebook.com/Qu...
Facebook: Auto Perguntas ( Portuguese ) https://www.facebook.com/Au...
Information / business : Mthomassin@hotmail.com