The intro of our channel.
Our channel for those who want to learn how to disable the immobilizer, find a malfunction in the car, chip their car, conduct computer diagnostics. Our channel for the car owner!
How to contact us:
+ 375-292-000-959 (Viber, WatsUp)
our website: http://help4auto.com/
Our list of services:
Remote immobilizer deactivation:
1. Sale of firmware without an immobilizer
2. Removing the immobilizer remotely from your firmware
3. Remotely disconnecting the immobilizer from your IC (if you do not know how to read and write firmware and how to solder, you know how)
4. Disabling the immobilizer in your control unit (if you can not solder or read the firmware, but you can remove the control unit from the machine and you can send it to us by post or via a minibus, or by another method)
5. Sale of control units with already disabled immobilizers
6. Replacement of your control unit with our control unit, with the immobilizer already disconnected
7. Sale of emulators of the immobilizer (sometimes except for the emulator it is still necessary to make changes to the firmware of the control unit)
Remote assistance in replacing control units and key binding:
1. Preparing the used control unit for binding (zeroing)
2. Remote code reading (PIN code) of the immobilizer by VIN number of your car
3. Remote code reading (PIN code) from the firmware of your control unit
4. Consultations on key binding.
5. Consultation training on binding of the central lock and alarm key fobs
6. Distance learning to open a closed car, with the loss of keys or a dead battery in the key
7. Distance learning on the autopsy of the car, when the car battery is worn down.
Remote chip-tuning of your car.
1. Remote disconnection of USR
2. Remote switching off the catalyst
3. Remote cut-off of particulate filter (FAP)
4. AdBlue remote disconnection
5. Sale of catalyst emulators, particulate filter and adBlue
6. Selling ready-made firmware for your car with increased power.
7. Developing firmware for increasing the power for your car.
Repair of control units
Consultations on autoelectrics.
Our channel https://www.youtube.com/c/A...
is a car channel.
I hope this information will be interesting to you.