- 2 lbs - Hamburger
- 3 cups - Chopped Onion
-2 cans - Chili Beans in Light Chili Sauce
- 1 cup – Button Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup – Portuguese Sausage
- 2 cans – Stewed Tomatoes
- 2 cans – Iceberg Lettuce
- 2 cans - Corn
- 2 tbsp - Chili. Powder
- TT - Salt, Pepper & Garlic Powder
1. Place the ground beef in a pan with onions. Cook over medium heat until browned. Season the hamburger with pepper and garlic powder.
2. Drain any excess oil.
3. Add in chili beans and stewed tomatoes
4. Simmer on low heat
5. Add in corn & chili powder to taste.