Finally here is my "Behemoth" Enderman Experience Farm Tutorial! A lot of work went into this so please give it a like if you have enjoyed :)
In this video, I show you how to build an extreme efficiency Enderman Exp Farm which will provide plenty of ender pearls. This XP farm design is 100% SMP compatible and works for Xbox (When tripwires are added) but would have to be built on the main island. This farm also works in 1.6.2 and above.
Without Macros these are the farm's benchmarks:
● Level 30: 52 seconds*
● Level 50: 3 Minutes 28 seconds*
*These times are from first punch till the level is actually achieved, e.g. When you get to level 30 and have been keeping punching, you will end up at level 33-34 most often. The level 50 test is to show consistent exp, which I believe to be the fastest design of an Enderman exp farm to date.
Want to help support my channel? :-)
● Twitter: http://bit.ly/King_Happy_Tweet
● Livestream: http://bit.ly/King_Twitch
● Donate: http://bit.ly/Donate_x
● 1:52 - Tutorial Start
● 2:22 - How to get down to Y=1
● 3:02 - Away from the island
● 3:20 - Why we need to be at Y=1
● 5:19 - The killing area
● 5:54 - Falling distance measurements
● 6:15 - Fall reset
● 8:50 - Spawn proofing and anti strafing measures
● 10:10 - Anti strafing falling tube
● 11:28 - The Spawning platforms
● 14:50 - Cross-section of the spawning platforms
● 15:45 - Anti strafing on platforms
● 16:50 - Making the killing area player safe
● 19:00 - The crusher / switch to enderpearl only mode
● 22:25 - Enderpearl free floor
● 23:20 - Storage
● Resources required for each spawning pad (16 wide):
32 full blocks
32 tripwire hooks
22 half slabs (To make spawn proof / strafe proof)
● My Previous (Cheaper) Design The "Hooker" Tutorial:https://www.youtube.com/wat...
● Tutorial World Download:http://bit.ly/Behemoth
● My Let's Play World
Download (EP10): http://bit.ly/18oxm24
Built in Episode: https://www.youtube.com/wat...
● This XP Farm was Designed on my King Designs series:
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/wat...
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/wat...
. ●●●●●●●● FAQ's: ●●●●●●●●
● To use this farm you do NOT have to build all the spawning platforms, it will work with less or you can build the rest at a later date.
● The farm does NOT have to be 16 wide, it can be smaller or larger, larger will not decrease times to the same levels but will produce more Endermen
● Yes, you can use a regen beacon, it will stop you starving at the farm.
● Why is this so "efficient?!": Simple, 1 spawn activates 1 piston, allowing all other spawning spaces to not be taken from the system in that time. There is no redstone in the farm to make light so does not slow down spawns
● Do I need water around the bottom?: Not in this farm, they only teleport if you look at them, so best to be safe!
● How far can Endermen teleport so therefore how far does water have to go to be safe? Endermen can teleport 32 blocks, so if there are no spaces to teleport in that radius then it will be safe.
● Why is this "safe?": Endermen cannot hurt you in this farm (unless you go inside it)
● Is this good for a UHC world? Survival UHC yes, it's safe for players :)
● BUT SO MUCH IRON!? - Deal with it, or build my cheaper design linked below.
● Light calculations have the same effect as placing blocks for the LC value, try not to places torches or such while building up high.
● I see some die from fall damage, is it broken? In any multi platform farm mobs will fall onto other spawning platforms and take some damage, then continue falling to the bottom.
Name: Without You
Want more videos?
● Tutorials: http://bit.ly/Kings_Tutorials
● My latest Let's Play Showcase: http://bit.ly/LPShowcase
● My Let's Play: http://bit.ly/KingPlaysMine...
● Hermitcraft 2.0: http://bit.ly/Hermitcraft2
● Learning Feed The Beast: http://bit.ly/LearningFTB
Get Minecraft here:
Get Feed The Beast Here: