How to make a diy lamp with recycled paper flowers (newspaper or magazines) step by step.
Recycle newspapers or magazines to make a paper lamp with recycled flowers like this.
For safety, use LED bulbs, that do not heat, for not burn.
- Recycled paper from newspapers or magazines.
- Plate (to use as mold).
DIY PAPER LAMP STEP BY STEP:
- The idea of this lamp is to line an old lamp (can be a ceiling lamp, desktop or any shape) with paper roses made with recycled paper.
- If you do not have an old lamp, you can roll a white cardboard and staple it with like a cylinder to use as a base.
- Cut paper circles with a plate.
- Cut each circle like a spiral circle 2-3cm wide.
- Roll each spiral, starting from the outside corner until reaching the center and glue with the base of the flower.
- You need many paper flowers, depending on the size of your lamp (large or small).
- These paper flowers are very easy to make, even for children, ask them to help you.
DIY HOME LAMP:
To finish, paste the flowers, one by one, on the paper lamp, in circles from top to bottom, to complete the entire surface of the screen.
Place the cable and bulb inside the lamp, keeping a safe distance so that the bulb never touches the paper.
Remember to use LED bulbs that do not heat to make the lamp safer.
More crafts with paper step by step for children and adults at http://papelisimo.es
Google +: https://plus.google.com/+Pa...