Album title : Battle Verses (from "Divided Infinity") - http://unsealed.bandcamp.co...
Artist : Christophe Blondel (as CarboHydroM)
Release date : November 1st, 2016
Featured music : samples from the 9 tracks of the album (see listing below)
Official website : http://carbohydromusic.com
VGM arrangements repository : http://www.carbohydrom.net
Twitter : http://twitter.com/CarboHydroM
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Car...
Soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/carbo...
Battle Verses is a 9 tracks excerpt from the soundtrack of "Divided Infinity", a RPG game by the Coded Emotion team that is still under development at the time of this release, and with a strong focus on storytelling.
The soundtrack features various genres, contributed by more than 4 different composers, among which yours truly, with my signature guitar-driven rock and metal songs.
Tracks list :
1. Generic Boss Battle Theme (Present Time) - "Infinity's Cry"
2. Generic Battle Theme (Present Time) - "Soldiers Of Infinity"
3. Firewall Battle Theme - "Edge Of The World"
4. Steelwind Base Theme - "Rusted Wind"
5. Crows Battle Theme - "Trapped Under A Bloody Sky"
6. Crows Boss Battle Theme - "Scarlet Eyed Temptations"
7. Necro Boss Battle Theme - "The Feasting Devil"
8. Mirrored Crows Battle Theme - "The Fall Of The Crows"
9. Final Boss Battle Theme - "Innocent Memory"
About Divided Infinity :
"Divided Infinity is a story told from the perspective of the universe, it follows a dangerous common element throughout time, and shows what this has done to effect the lives of the people throughout history.
Three separate main casts of characters based in the past, present and future.
Plus other perspectives altogether, the progression system is built from the ground up specifically for Divided Infinity. The story is told freely without being bogged down by a restrictive progression system and vise-versa as the progression system titled (EASS) is built with the nature of the story in mind.
The gameplay uses a custom side-view battle system built around using various player built combos. "
More information about the game can be found here :http://www.rpgmakervxace.ne...