Cactus V6II supports cross-brand X-TTL by firmware update. It's available for Fujifilm, Sigma and Sony camera system. Other systems like Canon, Nikon, Olympus and Pentax are coming. (last update: 2017-7-7)
Check out the X-TTL microsite, https://www.cactus-image.co...
V6II microsite: http://bit.ly/29pHe0j
Buy V6 II online: http://bit.ly/293W3sm
V6IIs for Sony
V6IIs microsite: http://bit.ly/29T8YOH
Buy V6 IIs: http://bit.ly/2bAYVxP
In this video, Cactus Ambassador Ilko Allexandroff, demonstrates the functions of Cactus V6 II - the World’s First wireless flash trigger that supports cross-brand high-speed sync (HSS) and can control power output and zoom angle of Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax system flashes all at the same time.
(There will also be a dedicated Sony version - V6 IIs, offering the same cross-brand remote control abilities with HSS. Stay tuned!)
Two High-Speed Sync Modes:
1. NORMAL HSS: Supports shutter speed up to 1/8000s.
2. POWER SYNC: Boosts flash contribution above camera’s x-sync speed, perfect for extreme conditions where Normal HSS is not powerful enough.
V6 II can now auto-detect the on-camera portable flashes at device start-up by selecting the system the flash belongs to and assigning an Auto flash profile. Moreover, it now works with previously unsupported digital-only TTL flash models on the V6 and expands its compatibility. Similarly, the V6 II will auto-detect the camera and selects the system accordingly. This simple plug-and-play makes the setting up extremely quick and easy that both amateurs and professionals appreciate.
Remote Power and Zoom Control:
Besides remote power control, remote zoom control is now available toall compatible TTL flashes, which was only available on Cactus RF60 seriesWireless Flash. This will give photographers much quicker controls by swappingcontrols of power and zoom settings directly on the V6 II
The V6 II now allows multiple photographers to trigger off-camera flashes at the same time. Not only is this great for wedding and events, it is also perfect for running photography workshops.
Features at a Glance:
1. Cross-brand wireless manual power and zoom control with HSS support of Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax flashes;
2. Two cross-brand high-speed sync modes: • Normal HSS supports shutter speeds up to 1/8000s; • Power Sync boosts flash contribution above camera’s x-sync speed;
3. Multi-master supports up to 20 photo¬graphers firing the same set of flashes at their own power settings;
4. AF-assist light assists focusing in low light environment;
5. Flash profile customization ensures accurate power output;
6. Work seamlessly with the RF60 series to support HSS and Power Sync;
7. Other useful features inherited from the V6 including: • Lo Power • Absolute Power • TTL Pass-through • Group Sequence • Sport Shutter • Remote Shutter • Relay Mode • Delay Mode • Firmware Update support
Flash model profiles pre-installed in V6 II:
Canon system models:
- Canon 320EX, 420EX, 430EX, 580EX*, 600EX;
- Godox TT685, V860C;
- Metz 36AF-5, 44AF-1, 50AF-1, 52AF-1, 58AF-1, 58AF-2, 64AF-1;
- Nissin Di600, Di622, Di700, Di866, Di866II, i40, MG8000;
- Phottix MITROS;
- Pixel X650C, X800C;
- Shanny SN600C;
- Yongnuo 568EX*;
Fujifilm system models:
- Fujifilm EF-42;
- Nissin i40;
Nikon system models:
- Godox V860N;
- Metz 36AF-5, 44AF-1, 50AF-1, 52AF-1, 58AF-2, 64AF-1;
- Nikon SB-500, SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910;
- Nissin Di600, Di700, Di866, Di866II, MG8000;
- Phottix MITROS;
- Pixel X800N;
- Sigma EF-530;
- Yongnuo 568EX*;
Olympus system models:
- Metz 44AF-1, 50AF-1, 52AF-1, 58AF-2;
- Olympus FL-36R, FL-50R;
Panasonic system models:
- Panasonic FL360, FL500;
Pentax system models:
- Metz 36AF-5, 44AF-1, 50AF-1, 58AF-2;
- Pentax AF 360FGZ, AF 540FGZ.
Camera(s) tested that does not support high-speed sync modes on the Cactus V6 II: Fujifilm X-E2
Cactus V6 II is compatible with the Olympus O-MD E-M1 by removing the camera’s hot shoe metal spring.
Headquarter in Hong Kong, Cactus designs and engineers professional wireless photographic lighting equipment - wireless flash triggers, wireless portable flash, laser trigger, and other lighting and camera accessories in our Hong Kong studio. Cactus is a global brand with distributors and dealers throughout the world.
Special thanks to Ilko Allexandroff: http://www.ilkoallexandroff...
Follow Cactus on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Ca...
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cactus_...
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/c...