INSPECTOR GENERAL J. RUSSELL GEORGE: That is the information we received, correct.
LEVIN: Did you find any evidence of political motivation in the selection of the tax exemption applications?
GEORGE: We did not, sir.
LEVIN: Mr. Miller, during your review of this matter, you indicated when you started it, did you find any evidence of political motivation on the part of employees involved in processing the applications it issued?
ACTING COMMISSIONER MILLER: We did not, sir.
- Rep. John Lewis Speaks Out Against GOP Voter Suppression Efforts
- Mar 25 10 Hearing on IRS Operations - Rep. Kind Questions on Health Reform and Effects on the IRS
- Mar 24 10 Hearing on China's Exchange Rate Policy, Niall Ferguson Opening Statement
- Chairman Levin on UI Extension June 29 2010
- Speaker Boehner admits GOP bill will pay China first
- Ways and Means Hearing on Green Jobs Economy - Pickens Opening
- Rep. McDermott at Hearing on Debt Ceiling
- Jun 10 10 Hearing on Responding to Long-Term Unemployment, Lawrence Mishel Opening Statement
- May 19 10 Hearing on Tax Proposals Related to Internet Gambling, Rep. Frank Opening Statement
- Mar 25 10 Hearing on IRS Operations - IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman Opening Statement
- Rep. John Lewis Speaks For UI Extension
View all100+ items