Vodka. Infused. Watermelon. Need we say more?
Get the full recipe on Tablespoon.com: http://www.tablespoon.com/r...
1 26-ounce bottle of vodka
1 large watermelon
1) If your watermelon doesn't have a flat side that allows it to rest securely on the counter, slice a small portion of the rind off, creating a flat surface.
2) Remove the cap from your vodka and place it on the top-center of your watermelon. Using a marker, trace around the cap.
3) Once you have outlined the cap, use a sharp knife to cut around the circle. Once cut completely, remove the watermelon rind. Save the rind to use as a plug if you will be transporting the watermelon.
4) Take a spoon and clear away any watermelon that may get in the way of the neck of the bottle.
5) Place the cap back on your vodka and place the neck of the bottle in the hole, making sure it can rest securely in the watermelon.
6) Once the hole is ready, rotate the watermelon so the hole is on its side. TIP: Doing this at the edge of a counter or table will allow you to rotate the watermelon more, making it easier to insert the bottle of vodka without spilling.
7) Insert the bottle of vodka, rotating the watermelon back into its secure position.
8) Allow watermelon to infuse for 12-24 hours at room temperature.
9) Once the vodka has infused into the watermelon, refrigerate until cold (if preferred), then cut into slices and enjoy responsibly!