This theory takes quantum potential, electrical potential and gravitational potential and combines them into one universal process. That explains why we all have a potential future in our everyday life that is always uncertain. Please subscribe it will help with the promotion of this theory.
Below are the basic principles of Quantum Atom Theory an artist theory on the physics of ‘time’ as a physical process:
• The Universe is a continuum of continuous energy exchange formed by the spontaneous absorption and emission of light. This forms the continuously changing world of our everyday life.
• We see and feel this process as the continuum of time with the future coming into existence photon by photon with each new photon electron coupling or dipole moment.
• This theory explains consciousness as electrical activity that is aware of its own electrical potential. Therefore each individual life form is always in ‘the moment of now’ at the forefront of creation within the centre of its own reference frame.
• It is this personalization of each one of us being in the centre of our own reference frame that gives us the concept of ‘mind’ with each one of us having our own personal view of the Universe. Being able to look back in time in all direction at the beauty of the stars!
• In such a theory only ‘the moment of now’ exists with the future only existing as a probability function with a past that has gone forever as a process of continuous energy exchange or continuous change.
• In this theory quantum mechanics represents the physics of time as a physical process with the Planck constant being a constant of action in the process we see and feel as time.
• Schrodinger’s quantum wave particle function or probability function forms the movement of positive and negative charge with the flow of electromagnetic fields. Charge is an innate part of all matter therefore the process is universal.
• Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle that is formed by the probability function is the same uncertain we have with any future event that we can interact with turning the possible into the actual!
• In this theory we have free will because the wave particle duality of light is acting like the bits or zeros and ones of a computer. This forms an interactive process continuously forming a blank canvas that we can interact with relative to are energy and momentum or actions.
• Photon energy cascades down forming greater degrees of freedom for the increase in entropy or disorganization. This process also forms greater degrees of freedom for evolution and the creativity of life.
• We have a process of spherical symmetry forming and breaking. Nothing has lower entropy than a sphere. It is madness to think that life could form out of disorganization and chaos. But it is logical that the spherical geometry of cell life could form out of a process off spherical symmetry forming and breaking. With the movement of positive and negative charge.
• This broken spherical symmetry can be seen in plant life in the form of the Fibonacci spiral being visible almost everywhere in nature.
• We have an infinite number of line symmetries within a sphere in this theory this represents an infinite number of potential time lines.
• Because space and time are interlinked this line symmetry can be seen in the physical shape of intelligent life in the form of left and right handedness. Each life form will create its own evolutionary path with its own time line from the past into the future.
• This theory takes the interactive process of Einstein’s Theories of Relativity. In his theory when an object moves spacetime move relative to the energy and momentum of the object.
• In this theory time is an emergent property objects and individual life forms form their own time by slowing up the rate that time flows. Therefore they form a future relative to their energy and momentum or actions.
• In this theory gravity is not a real force at all objects just free-fall towards the greatest energy or mass because it has the greatest time dilation or slowest rate that time flows. Therefore we have one universal process with the gravitational force and the electromagnetic force both sharing the inverse square law.
• This theory takes gravitational potential, electrical potential and quantum potential and combines them into one universal process. That explains why we all have a potential future in our everyday life that is always uncertain.
• The parallel universes of String Theory are just potential future possibilities and opportunities in our one three dimensional Universe of continuous energy exchange or continuous creation.
• It is possible to have only three dimensions in this theory because we have an infinite number of dynamics reference frames that are continuously interacting coming in and out of existence.