First, add some color. Fresh, vibrant cushions and pillows are a great way to add color and texture to your patio. Need a color theme? Add a container garden as well.
Second, light up the night. Once the sun goes down it's time to get your shindig started. Add string lights, tiki torches or outdoor decorative light to add ambiance and to keep the party going.
Third, upgrade your grill. Whether you want a different grill or type, think about what you like. If you are a burger aficionado, think about getting a grill with more burners. If you are more of a BBQ fan, look into getting a smoker.
There you go three tips in 30 seconds. Now get out out there, It's time to spring!
Subscribe to Lowe's YouTube for great how to videos and home improvement tips: http://www.youtube.com/subs...
Or head to our channel: http://www.youtube.com/Lowes
- What's the Difference Between Determinate and Indeterminate Tomatoes
- How To Get Rid Of Moss In Your Yard
- Fill In Holes Caused By Dogs
- When to Plant Heirloom Variety Apple Trees
- Fix Bare Spots in Your Lawn
- Remove Garden Pests
- Feeding Bahia Grass in Southwest Florida
- Fertilizing Vegetable Gardens
- How To Grow Grass Over A Stump
- How to Grow a Lush, Green Lawn in Florida
- How to Prevent Weeds in Your Lawn
- What's the Best Way to Remove Shrubs?
View all30+ items
- How To Build A Deck, Part 1: Design a Deck And Build Deck Plans
- How To Build a Deck, Part 2: Simple Deck Layouts And Plans
- How to Build a Deck, Part 3: Building and Setting Deck Posts and Footings
- How To Build A Deck, Part 4: Building A Deck Frame And Framing Your Deck
- How to Build a Deck, Part 5: Building Deck Stairs and Steps
- How to Build a Deck, Part 6: Installing Deck Railings, Balusters, Lattice and Skirting
- Ideas De Diseño Económicas Para Tu Terraza
- Transform Your Patio and Grill
- Lowe's Commercial "Neighborhood"
- Jimmie Johnson Undercover - PANTONE Emerald Green Paint
- Mission EnduraCool Towels
- Mission Power Grip
- Pantone Universe™ at Lowe's
- Iris Home Management System
- How To Clean Your Deck, Patio Furniture And Grill
- Killing Crabgrass & Times To Seed In New York
- Growing Bermuda Grass In Palm Springs
- Killing And Preventing Wild Onions
View all1,000+ items
- How to Fix a Leaky Faucet with a Single Handle Design
- Landscaping and Gardening Ideas for Your Backyard Space
- Install a Pebble Tile Accent Wall: Installation
- How to Replace and Install Your Kitchen Faucet
- Prepping a Plywood Subfloor for Hardwood or Laminate Flooring
- Wood Fence Installation Tips: Installing Posts and Pickets
- How to Install Composite Decking, Part 1: Installing Deck Posts & Deck Boards
- Install Stone Veneer on an Interior Wall: Installation
- How To Install A Solid Hardwood Floor
- How to Replace and Install a Bathroom Ventilation Fan
- How to Clean a Barbeque Grill and Grill Grates
View all1,000+ items