Reel News 32 is out now. Get the DVD: http://reelnews.co.uk/issue-32-june-2012/
* Our Present is Your Future: How to destroy public health services (Reel News) 20:00
Over a third of hospitals to close. Exhorbitant charges. Healthworkers not being paid. But doctors are leading an astonishing fightback.
* It's still like being in a war zone -- Immigrants in Greece (Reel News) 15:00
* Crisis (Reel News) 21:59
Don't believe the lies -- the Greek public debt is down to the banks and the rich. With extracts from the film "Debtocracy".
* That's Our Power -- Rank and File Organising (Reel News) 25:16
The growth of rank and file committees, featuring the three longest all out strikes ever in Greece (steel factory, national newspaper & TV station), plus hospital occupations.
* Solidarity -- Not Charity: Community Organising (Reel News) 22:05
Local assemblies are springing up all over Greece, organising community kitchens, clothing exchanges and other acts of practical solidarity.
* It's not me anymore it's us now -- The Street Fighters from AlAnyA (Reel News) 7:42
The Solidarity, Disobedience and Resistance movement close down motorway tolls, reconnect electricity and mobilise over the unfair housing tax.
* Cut out the middle man -- The Potato Movement (Reel News) 6:43
Farmers and consumers are in direct contact on the internet, ensuring a decent price for farmers & lower prices for consumers.