NV reimagines the hardware-software experience for the professional DJ. At the heart of NV's sleek, compact chassis is a set of 4.3-inch full-color screens that provide 1:1, real-time feedback of Serato DJ; complete with spinning Virtual Decks, effects (FX), Cue points, waveforms and more. DJs can perform with the laptop closed or out of sight without sacrificing functionality and experience the best of the Serato DJ software experience within critically acclaimed Numark hardware.
Providing four decks of dynamic control, NV’s screens also provide library navigation and detailed waveforms respective to each deck. Need to load a new song on deck 4 while monitoring the waveforms on deck 1? Easy. NV gives you the info you need on command. Even better, eye travel from the laptop screen to the controller is eliminated for seamless operation.
Michael Jackson - Beat It (Mutrix Dubstep Remix)
Knife Party - EDM Death Machine
Remixed by Rich Curtis of Nightmare Sequence
▶ When will NV be available for purchase, and how much will it be?
- NV will be released in the Oct.1st, 2014 for $699.99/ £559.99. Some global territories will receive the NV within 4 weeks after that.
▶ What is the size of the NV?
- 21.6" x 13.4" x 2.1"
▶ What is the weight of the NV?
- 7 lbs.
▶ What size are the platters on NV?
- NV has Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes.
▶ What size are the display screens on NV?
- NV has dual 4.3 inch full-color displays provides 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ.
▶ What are the supported operating systems?
- NV supports Mac OS X 10.8 and higher, and Windows 7 and higher.
▶ Does NV require a computer?
- Yes. NV is a Serato DJ controller, and requires that Serato DJ is running on a compatible computer.
▶ Is the crossfader user replaceable?
- Yes. The crossfader on NV is user replaceable.
▶ Are there volume, and crossfader slope adjustments?
- Yes, NV has a CF Contour Switch, and you can adjust the level inside the Serato DJ preferences.
▶ What preferences need to be set in order use NV with the laptop closed?
- In order to use NV with a closed laptop you will need to ensure that your computer does not automatically sleep, or hibernate when the laptop is closed. For Mac we recommend using "Caffeine" and "NoSleep". On Windows computer you can simply adjust your power settings.
▶ Does NV work with Virtual DJ, Traktor, and other DJ programs?
- NV has been developed from the ground up as an amazing controller for Serato DJ. Numark and Serato have carefully tuned and mapped each control to create the best possible out of the box user experience with the included Serato DJ software.
However many other DJ applications support user-created custom mapping of generic MIDI devices. NV's hardware controls do appear to your computer as generic MIDI device. However, the NV's onboard screens are only supported within Serato DJ.
▶ What is the on board sound card of NV?
- NV has a built-in professional USB 2.0 audio interface.
▶ What type of pads are on NV, and are the velocity sensitive?
- NV has 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback. 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering.
▶ Is the full version of Serato DJ included with NV?
- Yes. NV unlocks the full version of Serato DJ.
▶ Is Serato Flip included with the NV?
- Yes. NV unlocks the Serato Flip and is free for a limited time.
▶ Are the knobs touch sensitive?
- Yes. NV has intelligent touch-activated knobs that provide groundbreaking control of filters, EQ and more.
▶ Does NV require power supply or will it work off of USB Bus power?
- NV requires a 12V DC 2.0 Amp pin-positive power supply which is included with the purchase.
▶ What does NV stand for?
- We'll leave that up to your imagination.
▶ Where can I learn more about the Numark NV?
- For more information be sure to check out our NV product page, and NV microsite: www.Numark.com/NV
Join the conversation!http://www.facebook.com/numarkhttp://www.twitter.com/numarkhttp://instagram.com/numark_djhttp://community.numark.com