Over one and a half centuries ago, a young Louis Vuitton arrived in Paris and began his career as an apprentice in the workshop of a trunk-maker and packer. Today, inspired by impeccable craftsmanship and creativity, Louis Vuitton continues to sustain this art and gives tips on how to pack for your own your personal voyage.
- Louis Vuitton presents The Game Parade
- Louis Vuitton Presents Check-In, Check-Out with the Spring/Summer 2013 Collection
- Louis Vuitton Presents Retracing the Trunk
- Louis Vuitton Presents Lockit, a Fine Jewelry Collection
- Louis Vuitton Presents 2012 Digital at a Glance
- Louis Vuitton Presents Gstaad Resort
- Louis Vuitton Presents Painting with Ribbons
- Louis Vuitton Presents Hong Kong Time Textures
- Louis Vuitton Presents the Chamber of Luck
- Louis Vuitton Presents "L'Ecriture est un Voyage"
- Louis Vuitton Store Opening in Copenhagen
- Louis Vuitton Presents the Making Of the windows 'Bal du Siècle' at the Galeries Lafayette Paris
View all29 items
- L'Invitation Au Voyage - The Louis Vuitton Advertising Campaign Film
- The Art of Packing from Louis Vuitton
- L'Invitation Au Voyage Teaser - The Louis Vuitton Advertising Campaign Film
- Louis Vuitton x Yayoi Kusama - The Looks
- Louis Vuitton presents "When Hong Kong is a Woman..."
- Louis Vuitton Interpreting Muhammad Ali's 'Dream' with Yasiin Bey and Niels Shoe Meulman
- Louis Vuitton Men's Spring/Summer ft. Scott Campbell (Part 1)
- Louis Vuitton City Guide 2011 - Paris, the Saint Honoré (English Version)
- Louis Vuitton presents "The Great Journey of Little Bagcharms"
- Louis Vuitton City Guide 2011 - New York, the Big Apple (English Version)
- Louis Vuitton presents "Walking in Fabrizio Viti's Shoes"
View all100+ items