Upload
3,087

Subscription preferences

Loading...

Loading icon Loading...

Working...

IMG Academy

IMG Academy Commercial

2,935 views 5 months ago
http://www.imgacademy.com

IMG Academy is the world's leading sports training institution, integrating elite academics with high-level athletics. A private school, youth camps, adult programs, team training and professional athlete training are offered year-round with an eye toward helping dedicated athletes of all ages and abilities reach that next level.

http://www.imgacademy.com Show less
Read more

Who We Are Play

What makes IMG Academy so unique is the collection of driven individuals on one campus who are diverse in their backgrounds but like in their desire to maximize their potential and fulfill their goals and dreams.

Academics Play

An astonishing 98% of IMG Academy student-athletes matriculate to college with the remaining 2% historically turning professional. Student-athletes are consistently named National Merit Scholarship finalists and Scholastic All-Americans and are admitted to top institutions like Harvard, Duke, Princeton, Johns Hopkins, Vanderbilt, Stanford and more.

Campus Life Play

IMG Academy offers one of the most dynamic training and learning environment in the world. With athletes from 100 countries and a myriad of programs and events occurring year-round, the campus is abuzz with constant and countless visitors.

Professional Athlete Training Play

IMG Academy is the training home of choice for countless aspiring and veteran professional athletes looking for an oasis where they can eat, sleep and breathe their sport. From Grand Slam Championships to MLB All-Stars to NFL MPVs and more, there is no shortage of greatness along the fields or courts of the IMG Academy campus.

Events Play

IMG Academy hosts nearly 100 events a year, brining athletes, coaches and spectators from around the world to campus for training and competition. From serving as the Eastern Hub of MLS Preseason matches to hosting the Eddie Herr Invitational Junior Championships, tennis's largest junior tournament in the world, elite competition is around every corner.
Loading...
Working...
to add this to Watch Later

Add to