The future of cannabis legislation is unclear and the plant is still illegal in the eyes of the federal government, but according to DeAngelo the risks associated with the industry aren't keeping investors away.
Thumbnail: Flickr user 'Mathew Knott'
- Monkey Man Gallops across Japan
- Chinese Father Leaps Out Moving car to Save Child
- How To Keep Toasty With a Penis Warmer
- Michelle Obama, TV Host Jimmy Fallon Face Off in Fitness Challenge
- 76-year-old Japanese Hermit Spends Over 2 Decades in the Nude
- Disfigured Acid Attack Victim Pleads for Mercy Killing
- Parasitic Twin Successfully Removed From 3-yr-old's Abdomen in Peru [GRAPHIC]
- Salvage Operation to Bring the Capsized Costa Concordia to the Surface Begins
- Self Proclaimed 'Spider-Man' Climbs France's Tallest Tower with His Bare Hands
- Asteroid Headed for Earth in 2040
- Chinese Grandma Loves To Swing To the Pole Dance Beat
- Harley Motorcycle Washes Ashore in Canada, Believed to be Japanese Tsunami Debris
View all1,000+ items
- How We Turned Bitcoins Into Beer
- Earnings Preview: The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS)
- Despite Unexpected Decline In Consumer Spending, Consumer Sentiment & Chicago PMI Surge
- Will Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD) Beat First Quarter Earnings Estimates?
- Earnings Preview: AIG (AIG), Pfizer (PFE), Visa (V), Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner (TWX)
- Earnings Preview: Chevron (CVX), D.R. Horton (DHI), Goodyear (GT), AbbVie (ABBV)
- Weak Data Good News For Equity Markets?
- Earnings Preview: Exxon Mobil (XOM), Amazon (AMZN), Starbucks (SBUX), 3M (MMM), ConocoPhillips (COP)