Learn more about the HP Indigo 7600 Digital Press here: http://budurl.com/Indigo7600
Nulab Group, Australia's leading photo laboratory group, continues to expand its specialty photo offerings and customer base with the help of the HP Indigo 7600 Digital Press.
“The HP Indigo 7600 Digital Press enables us to consistently deliver a high quality finished product to all our customers. I don’t believe there is another printer on the market at the moment that reaches that consistency. It is the industry benchmark.”
– Michael Warshall, executive director, Nulab Group
• To handle rapid expansion of successful photo specialty business catering for commercial photographers and consumers.
• To move away from expensive and environmentally unfriendly silver halide technology which had long been the backbone of photography.
• To provide a centerpiece solution for nationwide educational seminars targeting commercial photo labs.
• Nulab Australia deployed a HP Indigo 7600 Digital Press alongside the existing HP Indigo 5500 Digital Press.
• Achieving greater productivity while delivering high quality solutions to expanding customer base.
• Enhanced HP Indigo 7600 Digital Press special effect capabilities create new opportunities to deliver high-value applications.
• HP SmartStream Director helps achieve workflow efficiency and productivity for commercial clients.
• Positioning the HP Indigo 7600 Digital Press as the centerpiece for nationwide educational seminars to professional photo lab owners.
• Producing photo prints that have won industry recognition by winning a host of global photo speciality awards.