Learn more about HP Latex Printing Technologies here: http://budurl.com/HPLatex
Watch this video to see how young patients enjoy a space voyage with diagnostic machines and changing rooms decorated using HP Latex Printing Technologies.
• Improve hospital experience for children and their families by creating colorful themed interiors.
• Use materials with positive environmental credentials and certification for sensitive environments or to satisfy growing institutional/corporate environmental awareness.
• Offer practical and maintenance-free decorative solution with minimum service disruption in high traffic environment.
• HP Latex Printing Technologies offer high-quality printing for outdoor/indoor applications.
• HP Latex Inks are UL ECOLOGO®, GREENGUARD GOLD Certified, prints meet AgBB criteria, ideal to create decorations for sensitive indoor locations.
• Flexibility and reliability of HP Latex Printing Technologies on HP Large Format substrates and high-quality third-party substrates, including Avery Dennison® adhesive vinyl and MACtac WW100 wall film, offer application versatility.
• HP WallArt solution offers easy-to-use tool to create personalized designs with accurate visualization of the decoration using actual location images.
• Attractive odorless printed decorations recreate space voyage experience for rooms and machines in Diagnostic Imaging department.
• Odorless printed decorations and clean, waste-free installation minimized service interruption and avoided schedule disruption.
• Greenguard Children & Schools certified HP Latex Inks offer peace of mind in sensitive indoor locations.
• The use of water-based HP Latex Inks in the work environment eliminates overheads related to special ventilation equipment and running costs typical of solvent ink technology.
“As a largely pediatric hospital we want to make the environment child and family-friendly as much as possible. The CAT and MRI machines are absolutely painless but can create significant stress for children when they enter them,” explains Lola Crevillén, head of Services and Facilities, Sant Joan de Déu-Barcelona Children’s Hospital. “The decorations printed with HP Latex Inks and installed with minimal disruption to services have allowed us to create unique, attractive designs that the kids love, and that are compatible with our sensitive environment.”
1) UL ECOLOGO® Certification to UL 2801 demonstrates that an ink meets a range of stringent criteria related to human health and environmental considerations (see ul.com/EL). GREENGUARD GOLD Certification to UL 2818 demonstrates that products are certified to GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage. For more information, visit ul.com/gg or greenguard.org. HP WallArt printed on HP PVC-free Wall Paper and other prints on HP PVC-free Wall Paper printed with HP Latex Inks meet AgBB criteria for health-related evaluation of VOC emissions of indoor building products, see umweltbundesamt.de/en/topics/health/commissions-working-groups/ausschuss-zur-gesundheitlichen-bewertung-von.
2) Durability comparison based on testing of representative eco-solvent inks including eco-sol Max inks on Avery SA vinyl for display permanence and scratch, rub/abrasion, and chemical resistance. HP image permanence and scratch, smudge, and water resistance estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media including HP printing materials. See www.hp.com/go/supplies/printpermanence.
3) Special ventilation equipment (air filtration) is not required to meet U.S. OSHA requirements. Special ventilation equipment installation is at the discretion of the customer—see the Site Preparation Guide for details. Customers should consult state and local requirements and regulations. HP Latex Inks were tested for Hazardous Air Pollutants, as defined in the Clean Air Act, per U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Method 311 (testing conducted in 2013) and none were detected. Nickel free demonstrated according to testing conducted for HP Latex Inks to achieve UL ECOLOGO® Certification. UL ECOLOGO® Certification to UL 2801 demonstrates that an ink meets a range of stringent criteria related to human health and environmental considerations (see ul.com/EL).