Watch more episodes: http://goo.gl/9MNo5
Caleb Scharf, Director of Astrobiology at Columbia University, answers your questions!
1. If you were standing near the event horizon of a black hole and someone pointed a beam of gamma rays at you? Would they remain gamma rays or turn into something else? —ciaran mccormick
2. If the universe is expanding, and galaxies are moving farther apart, then why is it that the Milky way and Andromeda galaxies are on a collision course? —theinsanity3
3. Why does the planets, astroids (in general) in our solar system orbit the sun in a flat orbit with all the planet in the same plane ? the same thing with the solar systems orbiting galaxies? —yassine Laarichi
Find out more about Caleb: goo.gl/1RnC9
Leave your questions in the comment section or ask it in a video response. An expert will be back to answer 3 more of your questions. Thanks for watching!
- Hypervelocity Stars and MORE! - The Countdown #24
- A Galactic Collision and MORE! - The Countdown #23
- An Ancient Underground Oasis and MORE!! - The Countdown #22
- Antarctica's Supernova Sand and MORE! - The Countdown #21
- Missing Mars Lander Found! - The Countdown #20
- How Massive Stars Are Born and MORE! - The Countdown #19
- The Methuselah Star and MORE! - The Countdown #18
- Black Hole Spins Near Light-Speed! - The Countdown #17
- Meteor Attack from Space! - The Countdown #16
- Sailing on Sunlight! - The Countdown #15
- Saturn's Super-Sized Storm! - The Countdown #14
- Couch Potatoes on Mars and more! - The Countdown #13
View all24 items
- Caleb Answers Your Questions - Ask the Experts #17
- Maryam Answers Your Questions! - Ask the Experts #16
- Gabe Answers Your Questions! - Ask the Experts #15
- Matt Answers Your Questions! - Ask the Experts #14
- George Answers Your Questions! - Ask the Expert #13
- Caleb Answers Your Questions! - Ask the Expert #12
- Are We Stardust? - Ask The Expert #11
- Kyle Cranmer Answers Your Questions! Round 10 - Space Lab
- Mike Tuts Answers Your Questions! Round 9 - YouTube Space Lab
- Vsauce Answers Your Questions! Round 8 - YouTube Space Lab
- Mike Tuts Answers Your Questions! Round 7 - YouTube Space Lab
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Answers Your Questions! Round 6 - YouTube Space Lab
View all18 items
- How Do Astronomers Find Exoplanets?
- Quantum Entanglement Lab - by Scientific American
- What is the Higgs Boson? - Instant Egghead
- SciAm Special: How Do Quantum Computers Work?
- Are We Alone in the Universe? - Instant Egghead
- How to Land Safely On Mars - Instant Egghead
- Comets vs. Asteroids - Instant Egghead
- Fission vs. Fusion - Instant Egghead
- What is Dark Matter? - Instant Egghead
- Mega Galaxy Merger
- NASA | A Swift Tour of the Nearest Galaxies in UV Light
- Space Sounds (Episode Extra) - Sound of the Big Bang | It's Okay To Be Smart | PBS Digital Studios
- Gravity Ink. - Einstein's Gravity (Episode 1)
- Space Oddity
- Orion Parachute Drop Test on May 1, 2013
- NASA | NASA's Heliophysics Fleet Captures May 1, 2013 Prominence Eruption and CME
- Dark matter: The matter we can't see - James Gillies
- Wu Tang Clan's GZA Raps About Science
- Wringing out Water on the ISS - for Science!
- Space Shuttle Papercraft Free Download by Desktop Gremlins
- Zero Gravity Trick Shots | Dude Perfect in Space! YouTube SpaceLab
View all29 items
- YouTube Space Lab - What Will You Do?
- Live Stream from Space: Watch it Now!
- Professor Stephen Hawking welcomes you to YouTube Space Lab
- What is Space? YouTube Space Lab with Liam and Brad
- How to Enter the Space Lab Competiton
- YouTube Space Lab: From 250 Miles Above the Earth
- Meet The Global Winners & Watch Their ZERO-G Flight!
- Welcome to YouTube Space Lab - Commander Mike Fossum
- YouTube Space Lab: What will you discover?
- What is YouTube Space Lab? (Launch video)
- Meet Amr from Egypt (Global Winner, EMEA, 17 - 18 year olds)
View all100+ items