Gar's latest book -- "What Then Must We Do" -- is available to purchase at http://www.chelseagreen.com...
Gar Alperovitz, Lionel R. Bauman Professor of Political Economy at the University of Maryland, is co-founder of The Democracy Collaborative and a former Fellow of the Institute of Politics at Harvard and King's College of Cambridge University. He is also on the Board of Directors of the New Economics Institute.
- The Difference between Banks and Credit Unions: Part 1
- Strategies for Economic Democracy
- Meme Wars, CIRS Policy Lab
- Financing the Local Food Economy
- Social Impact Investing & Capital Markets
- Building a New Economy by Redefining Value
- Framing the New Economy: Ideas for Prosperity in a PostGrowth Economy
- [ Charles Eisenstein // Living Without Economic Growth ]
- Stagnation or Sustainability? Japan as a Post-Capitalist Model, Morris Berman
- The New Economics 101: Juliet Schor at "The Summit" in Boone, NC
- Gar Alperovitz on "The Next Economic Tranformation" at MIT 4/9/2013
- Raise The Minimum Wage -- Robert Reich & MoveOn.org