0:03 What is evolution (and what is it not)?
0:34 What is a theory in science?
1:14 Genetic inheritance
1:24 Artificial selection and natural selection
2:59 Epigenetic variation
3:16 Genetic drift and the impact of variations
3:58 Evolution is not 'pure accident'
4:41 No 'one size fits all'
5:09 Correcting the one-armed bandit analogy
5:36 Dramatic change one step at a time
6:30 Dogs don't produce cats and individual apes don't morph into humans
6:47 Why there are 'still' apes
7:48 The rise and demise of the crocoduck
8:37 Recognizing reality is not a supremacist policy
9:08 Misrepresentation of evolution
9:51 Evolution as fact and theory
10:01 Why understanding evolution is important
10:20 Scientific inheritance that benefits us all
- 'science' of the gaps [cc]
- This Remarkable Thing
- Deconversion part 6: What is Supposed to Be
- David Christian: The history of our world in 18 minutes
- I'm Not A Monster.
- Carl Sagan - 'A Glorious Dawn' ft Stephen Hawking (Symphony of Science)
- The Values We All Stand For
- Uncomfortable sick
- God's God
- The Intelligence Squared Debate Christopher Hitchens Fry
- My Butt Might Look Big in These Jeans (And Other Reasons Why I Write)
View all18 items