What’s up, Warcraft fans? Welcome to craft to win!
My name is Stephy and today we’re crafting some Warcraft bleach shirts!
With Warcraft coming out this weekend, these shirts are the perfect way to show your love for the franchise!
For this craft you will need the following:
• 2 t-shirts.
• A design with the horde and alliance symbols.
• Freezer paper.
• A printer.
• Cutting tools.
• A pencil pen or marker.
• Pieces of cardboard.
• An iron.
• Towels (optional).
• A spray bottle with a mixture that’s equal parts water and bleach.
1. To start, print the symbols onto plain paper or directly onto freezer paper, if your printer allows it. Make sure to cut the freezer paper so it’s 8 and a half by 11 first. Double check to ensure you’re printing onto the paper side, not the shiny side of the freezer paper. 2. I found these designs on DeviantArt (http://atriace.deviantart.c...
3. If you printed your designs directly onto the freezer paper, you can skip this step. Trace over the symbols so they’re on the non-shiny side of the freezer paper.
4. After you’re done, cut out the areas you want the bleach to show through. You might want to use an X-Acto knife for the more difficult areas.
5. Place pieces of cardboard inside your shirts so the bleach doesn’t bleed through to the back.
place where you want your designs to go on your shirts and make sure the shiny sides of the freezer paper are facing down.
6. Set your iron to low and slowly iron the pieces to your shirts.
7. Make sure you remove any water in your iron, I had some left in mine, so the edges started to come up later which caused the designs to bleed a bit.
8. Place towels around any areas where your shirt is still showing, then take your bleach mixture and lightly spray it onto the designs.
NOTE: My shirts did not take to the mixture, so I had to add more bleach and go over it several times.
9. Once you achieve the colour you want, rinse the shirt under cold water, toss it in the dryer and you’re done!
That’s it! Now have some Warcraft bleach shirts. I left the Alliance shirt plain but for the horde shirt, I splashed some extra bleach with a tooth brush to give it a grungy look.
If you followed along, I’d love to see what you made! Send me a photo and use the hashtag #CraftToWin!
If you would like to see more geeky DIYs, please subscribe!
If there's something you would like to see me make in a future craft to win video, leave a comment with your suggestion, and let me know if you’re for the Alliance or the Horde.
Thank you for watching!
I should go…
❤❤❤Please subscribe to see all my latest videos!❤❤❤
Music: Benjamin Briggs - Selecting Continuehttp://benbriggs.net/
★★★ ★★★ ★★★ Stalk Me ★★★ ★★★ ★★★
►2nd Channel: http://www.youtube.com/Step...
►Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/g...
★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★