Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on May 29, 2011
This is a brief showcase of a special program that I have created to help with the study of The Tabernacle.
It is called The Tabernacle Explorer 3D and has the following features:
1) Precise and extremely detailed 3D model of the Tabernacle
2) Real-time Shadow calculations based on the Sun position, so that you can study the Courtyard.
3) Pillar of Smoke and Pillar of Fire
4) Interactive Entrance Curtains (i.e Curtains of the Gate of the Courtyard, Entrance and Inner Curtains of the Tabernacle.)
5) Couple of other nice little things ;)
Of'course, this is just the first (or rather - 0.7) version of the software, so it may not be perfect. However, I think it will give you a unique opportunity to immerse into and experience the grandeur of The Tabernacle.
Special thanks to Kevin MacLeod for the music track ("Desert City") www.incompetech.com