20 Apple Cider Vinegar Uses (and 6 Health Benefits): http://bit.ly/2G9UmrY
There is a super liquid that can increase your energy, fight diabetes, improve your heart health, and support fat burning and weight loss. Hippocrates used to give this liquid to his patients, and it is one of the main ingredients in my secret detox drink. This super liquid is Apple Cider Vinegar.
Apple Cider Vinegar is created by fermenting apple cider, which has a lot of sugar and turning it into a probiotic-rich, healthy liquid.
The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar:
1. Lowers Cholesterol - 1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar in the morning naturally lowers cholesterol by increasing bile production and supporting your liver which helps process and breaks down cholesterol in your body.
2. Reduces blood sugar levels - 2 tbsp. of Apple Cider Vinegar in water before a meal will decrease blood sugar levels by 6%
3. Increases metabolism and supports weight loss - Apple Cider Vinegar contains acetic acid which improves your metabolism, aids in weight loss, and lowers your blood pressure
4. Helps fight acid reflux - 1-2 tbsp. of Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of water before a meal will fight acid reflux
How to Consume Apple Cider Vinegar:
1. Put a couple of tablespoons on your salad along with some organic extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add 2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar to water sweetened with liquid stevia
3. Add some apple cider vinegar to your homemade bone broth which helps bring out the nutrients.
Dr. Josh Axe, DC, DNM, CNS, is a doctor of chiropractic, certified doctor of natural medicine and clinical nutritionist with a passion to help people eat healthily and live a healthy lifestyle.
Visit the blog: http://bit.ly/2T6NPBR
Want to connect on social media?
Like on Facebook → facebook.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Instagram → instagram.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Twitter → twitter.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Pinterest → pinterest.com/draxe/
Have any questions?
Ask away → http://bit.ly/2DqymXS
This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Josh Axe and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Axe nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.