Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Feb 16, 2011
Did your dog just eat fertilizer? Did your dog just eat mouse poison?
The garden, backyard, and garage contain many chemicals and substances that are poisonous to dogs and cats! Dangerous poisons include fertilizers, bone or blood meal, mouse and rat poisons, and insecticides.
If you think your pet has ingested something poisonous, contact an Animal Poison Control Center (APCC), your veterinarian or emergency veterinarian for life-saving care! You sooner you treat the problem, the easier and less expensive it is to treat your pet!