Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jan 30, 2012
Built by the Spanish in 1584 to guard the route between Cavite to Manila. It also acted as the rearguard of Intramuros. It was captured by the British in 1762 and used to assault Intramuros. After the British Invasion it was turned into gun powder storage house -called La Polvorista. The American forces took over the Fort and raised the American Flag over the fort on August 13, 1898. The first time an American Flag was raised in the Philippines.