Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jul 21, 2015
The College Of Arms founded in 1484 by King Richard III. Mr A B Russell, the Lancaster Herald tells of the work. CU of Mr Russell speaking. Exterior of the building. Shot of scrolls lying on table. Panning shot of scrolls, books and early pictures. Shot of old manuscript and Coat of Arms pictured on front page. Pages turning with coat of arms on each page. Various other Heraldic signs. Pages of book being turned. Scroll held open. Shot of the signature of Nelson. CU of Mr Russell speaking.