The WINNER is announced in the end of this video :)
How To Make Egg Free Cookies
Time: 1.5 hrs
Number of servings: 20 cookies
You Need Only 3 Ingredients:
50g (1.8oz.) butter *softened
100g (3.5oz.) cake flour
30g (1.0oz.) powdered sugar (confectioner's sugar)
1. Mix butter and powdered sugar (powdered sugar makes the cookie crisp) with spatula until creamy.
2. Sift in the cake flour (you can use all-purpose flour) little by little and mix well.
3. Roll out dough between the plastic wrap to 0.5 cm (0.2 inch) thick. Refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour to chill.
4. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Remove the plastic wrap. Cut out with the cookie cutters (you can take the top part of the cutters and gently push down to imprint the patterns onto the cookies). Place the cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Roll out scraps, and repeat.
5. Bake at 170C (338F) for 10-12 minutes. Cool the cookies on the sheet or wire rack.
What is Cake Flour?
To Enter This Giveaway:
#1 If you are under 18 make sure you have permission from your parents to enter.
#2 This giveaway is open WORLDWIDE!!!
#3 Comment and let me know your FAVORITE RESTAURANT around your place. What is your FAVORITE MENU there?
ex) My favorite restaurant is KAGETSU in Greenwich Connecticut. I love BEEF TERIYAKI there.
#4 You can only enter ONCE.
But, you can TRIPLE the chance to win by commenting on cookingwithdog and runnyrunny999's videos, they have the same prize and the same rules.
#5 The contest is open for 2 weeks and will end on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6TH, 2012 at 11:59 PM Japan Time.
Nov. 6th 24:00 JST
Nov. 6th 15:00 UTC/GMT
Nov. 6th 10:00 EST
Nov. 6th 07:00 PST
I will randomly select a winner and send you a message on that day.
Winner must reply back with their mailing address via Youtube message within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen.
Giveaway Prize: Cute Cutter Set
- 3 different designs (bunny, bear and flower cutters and matching stamps) in a set
- can be used on cheese, ham, fruits, vegetables, sandwiches, cookies and anything can be made extra special with this little set
How To Use:
All you need to do is take the bottom of the cutter and push firmly into your desired food. Then you can either leave it as is, or for extra cuteness you can take the top part of the cutter set and gently push down to imprint the pattern into the top. Everyone will be amazed by your talent ;)
I Will Not Let You Let Me Down (Instrumental)
♥Facebook Fan Page♥ Please "Like" me ;)
♥Visit my Blog for more Recipes♥
♥My Recipe Posts♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥